If you find a real girl, will you give up sex dolls?

 Just like the title, is your doll a backup plan or a way of life? If you have a wife or a real woman as a sexual partner, would you give up sex dolls?

I think this is not a single-choice question. Even married men can have sex dolls. Let's listen to other people's opinions!

"I am happily married and the owner of a black silicone sex doll." Sometimes, your significant other may agree that you own a doll. However, perhaps most people's wives will not let you have a choice. "I gave up sex dolls. There are many things that real people can do in bed but sex dolls can't. My girlfriend didn't let me choose. She thinks sex dolls are superfluous, and one person can satisfy my desires."

There is another answer even more dumbfounding. "My wife completely embraces sex dolls, maybe more than me. She feels bad when we don't let her participate in our bedroom activities. She said it feels like we are cheating on her." Women are jealous.

"This is not a backup plan. Because I don't think I can establish a relationship with humans but still enjoy sex. So this is the solution to my problem, maybe you can call it a lifestyle choice."

"She is a tool when I have no resources available for a period of time. I will never enter or maintain a relationship that requires a realistic sex doll, otherwise I would think my partner is a failure.”

"If the real girl would sign an agreement allowing me to submit her nude photos to an online photo contest, then I might give up." He is a loyal doll photographer.

We all know that once we fall in love, we spend most of our time with my girlfriend. Slowly, you give up other social activities. Focusing your entire life on your girlfriend seems unhealthy for you and your girlfriend. Giving up your ambitions, passions, and hobbies for another person can and is likely to lead to long-term unhappiness.

"I think I will give up the doll in order to have the opportunity to happily combine with the right real girl. Although sometimes I know how difficult it is to give up my Angela May. She is part of my life and identity, just like mine Like any other precious property, I like her very much."

"When I got my second full size Blonde sex doll, I decided to live a lifestyle with only dolls. I have experienced real things. For me, the negative effects are greater than the positive effects. Your mileage may vary. This It's ok. " This is a man who has been hurt.

"No... but if there is a doll that can suck and swallow, I might give up a few women for a new realistic sex doll."

"When I bought my first doll, I divorced. If I re-enter another relationship, I will never give up my doll."

Most people have experienced frustrations in social relationships or emotions. They are more willing to get along with sex dolls than real girls.

Although sex dolls cannot replace real girls, life size sex dolls can exist for a long time. When your wife or girlfriend is lying on a hospital bed, dying. This is a terrible thing. You can repair or replace the TPE or silicone sex doll, but your girl can't. Sex doll can provide more than just sex, so it will not be replaced by a girlfriend immediately.

If it were you, how would you choose?


Comments